Trombe took the decision to sponsor the NDA two years ago with a potential further 3 year commitment. We have had similar opportunities but have chosen the NDA as Shelley and her team are fully committed to developing the awards into a prestigious event. I have seen the progression over the past three years into a well respected must attend event. We have taken the long term view to develop our brand alongside the NDA. Our commitment is long term and we are now seeing the business develop outside London & the SE.
Shelley and her team are to be commended as they haven't diluted their ethos of quality over quantity. I have seen the panel of judges grow in credibility & status and believe with sustained support it will become the major design award scheme outside London.
Design Director - Trombe Ltd
The Northern design Awards are a fantastic opportunity to get your brand seen by and network with the people who really matter in the design world, we are still working with a number of contacts we met at the awards
Managing Director - Reestore
Cheshire Life and Lancashire Life magazines have been a sponsor of the Northern Design Awards for the past three years. The event is an ideal fit with our brand. The link-up gives us the opportunity to tell readers about a prestigious event we know they will be interested in and to hear about the merits of top interior designers and architects. We’re proud to hear our titles mentioned at the occasion, as well as see our branding material around the room. As for the night itself: it’s always been a great meal and great company in a top venue.
Editor - Cheshire Life Magazine
The NDAs have certainly gathered momentum and are well supported by a wide range of businesses. It is clear from the range of entries that design in the north is as strong now as it has ever been. Sponsorship of the NDAs has helped us to broaden awareness of our brand.
Managing Director - Altin Homes
National media all too often favours the south and it's events like the Northern Design Awards that showcase Northern design, designers and businesses. I have been a judge at the awards for the past three years and it is abundantly clear that they are now a significant event in the national design calendar. By entering or becoming a sponsor of this event, you have means of reaching your peers and potential customers, placing you head and shoulders above your competitors. They also offer a fantastic networking opportunity in a relaxed and fun evening. It's a must for any Northern business to take part.
Managing Director - HemingwayDesign
Becoming a Sponsor
The awards serve to recognise, reward and celebrate excellence across a broad range of categories. Winning a Northern Design Award is a high achievement as they are voted for exclusively by leading industry experts.
The Northern Design Awards sponsorship offers you an unparalleled opportunity for your business to showcase your products or services to an audience of industry professionals, peers and potential clients.
- Logo to appear on all promotional materials from agreement date
- Logo on all promotional newsletters, emails and mail shots from agreement date
- Logo included on the Northern Design Awards website
- Reciprocal web link from www.northerndesignawards.com to your website
- Complimentary tickets to attend the event
- Logo on all shortlisted nominees invites to Northern Design Awards Gala Dinner & Awards
- Opportunity to have your logo appear on all 400+ guest tickets
- Logo positioning on sponsor board used for the backdrop for all press photography
- Logo broadcasted on screen on a rolling-loop throughout the awards dinner
- Photo opportunity on stage presenting a category winner with their award
- Photo opportunities with our prestigious panel of judges
- Logo, photography and captions on an e-supplement sent as a mail shot to 40,000+
- Sponsors photo coverage will be included in the media section of the Northern Design Awards website
- Logo and web link will remain on the website for a minimum of 12 weeks after the event
Post-event coverage in national, local and social media, including Cheshire, Lancashire, Yorkshire and Derbyshire Life magazines.
For sponsorship enquiries for the Northern Design Awards please email Debra Brown or call 01244 888 895